• All utilities including electrical service, water service and gas supply should be available and active. Equipment should be ready to operate; electrical
circuit breakers and gas supply valves should be on and pilot lights should be active at gas furnaces, water heaters, etc
• Replace burned out bulbs to avoid a "Light is inoperable" report that may suggest an electrical problem.
• Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and replace dead batteries.
• Pets should be secured. There is the potential for the inspectors being injured and the inspectors can not be responsible for pets running away when
doors are opened and closed.
• Trim tree limbs to from the roof and shrubs from the house to allow access.
• Attend to broken or missing items like doorknobs, locks and latches; windowpanes, screens and locks; gutters, downspouts and chimney caps.
• All areas of the home should be made accessible for the inspection. Access and sufficient inspection space around heating / air conditioning equipment,
kitchen appliances, electrical panel boxes, and other inspected equipment should be provided.
• Access openings to attic areas should be readily accessible. For example, if an access opening is located within a closet all items that would preclude
easy access, such as placement of a ladder, should be moved.
• Clients should inform the inspectors of any particular concerns they have, such as problem areas that they observed or that have been disclosed to them.
Whenever possible, homebuyers should obtain from the homeowner an up to date formal disclosure document that identifies known problems and any
major repairs or changes that have been made.
• Allow the inspectors to proceed with the inspection with as little interruption as possible. A proper inspection can only be accomplished when the
inspectors can fully concentrate on the items being evaluated.
Speed Up Your Home Inspection
Home Inspection Los Angeles | Bel Air | Belmont Shores | Beverly Hills | Brentwood | Burbank | Cheviot Hills | Culver City | Hermosa Beach | Hollywood | Baldwin Hills West
Hollywood | Malibu | Manhattan Beach | Mar Vista | Marina Del Rey | Pacific Palisades | Playa Del Rey | Palos Verdes | Rancho Palos Verdes | Redondo Beach | Rolling Hills | Rolling
Hills Estates | Santa Monica | Sherman Oaks | South Bay | Studio City |Topanga | Torrance | Venice | Hancock Park | La Tijera | Ladera heights | Windsor Hills | Larchmont village |
Inspector | Inglewood
Prime Home Inspection of Los Angeles Copywrite 2005 - 2013 All rights reserved.
Call: (310) 869-5781
5455 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. 90036
I n s p e c t i o n
H o m e